Saturday, November 06, 2004
Anyone qualified to do a babyectomy?
I have not been able to get more than six inches away from Jacob allllll day. And I love him to pieces, but every other day for the past 6 weeks or so he has taken a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. And yes, he takes his nap in the swing, but I get a break and it makes us all happy, so fine.

But today, he is super-ultra-mega-clingy. I don't know if he's teething or has a sore belly or if he's upset about the election results. I can't put him down, I can't get him to sleep. As long as I am talking directly to him in my lap, we're all fine. I was singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" while I peed today because otherwise he'd scream at me (it seemed like the reference to rain was appropriate).

I have nursed at least once an hour all day long. My nipples are tired.

My husband got home at 5 and he was like, "What can I do to help?" Grow breasts and lactate, please. That'd be great.

No, seriously. Start grunting, I want to see some boobs over there!