Saturday, February 17, 2007
Britney.... Krenwinkel?
I feel bad for Britney Spears, I really do. How easy can her life be, and how much worse is it to know that it's all her own fault? I feel worse for her boys, because who needs that kind of chaos before they've taken their first steps?

But her latest 'do has solidified a vague suspicion I've been entertaining for a while.
Britney Spears...

From TMZ.com and KABC

Manson girls at trial...

from various news sources

Now, I'm not trying to imply that Britney brutally slaughtered anyone, or is following Charles Manson, or even realizes that Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson are not actually closely related. Just that she seems so lost and confused and malleable, that the only thing that would truly shock me would be if she were to stand up, get her life together, and lead a confident, un-insane lifestyle.

Edited to correct the name... I had my Manson girls mixed up. Linda Kasabian never shaved her head, Patricia Krenwinkel did. I'm so ashamed of myself.