Monday, June 04, 2007
Freaky
I just had a whole day go by without a single bit of drama or crisis or oddity. At least, no new oddity.

It's kind of freaky. I don't know what to do.

In the morning, Jacob and I went out shopping, because I needed some ribbon to finish a sweater I'd been working on. (It's on my knitting blog, go see! It's cute! And finished!) I was able to find the right color ribbon for $0.59 each. In stock.

We stopped to have my car inspected. It passed.

I went into Walgreen's to pick up a few things. They were on sale.

Jacob ate his lunch and took a nap just like we planned. Emily came home from school uneventfully.

No major injuries occurred during the course of the evening.

I made a baked tilapia dish that came out perfectly.

Willem brought me ice cream. Several kinds, actually.

It's just... odd. I'm going to go to bed soon, before that Godzilla foot comes crashing down. And how sad, that a normal, smooth sort of day seems like such an anomaly.