Thursday, March 23, 2006
Minutiae
Jacob has decidedly mastered 2-word sentences. We have a big wooden swing in the front yard, and he sat there saying, "Hi doggie! Where squirrel? Mimi funny." I kinda like him.

Emily announced a few days ago that she had a boyfriend, Josh. He ties her shoes for her. Willem wants to take him out back and have a "talk" with him. But never fear - they broke up today because Josh didn't like her t-shirt. Fickle bastard. She's coping just fine.

My father took an extra day off work this week (his weekends are Tuesdays and Wednesdays) because he's not feeling well. And I'm learning that I am horribly sympathy-deprived in the period immediately following an illness of my own. At least I haven't given in to the urge to taunt him about it.

Willem told me the other day that one of my blog posts was tame and unexciting. So sorry, darlin'... I can always start chatting more about our sex life...